I previously blogged about the wonderful time I had at the Simply Stylist conference at the Dana Hotel and Spa in Chicago on July 16. I told you about the swag VIP gift bag I received. One of the products in that gift bag was H2O Plus Beauty’s Elements on the Move Cleansing Stick. It came at the perfect time for me–I attended three conferences in July. Basically, it’s facial cleanser but in the form of a stick–much easier to pack than traditional facial cleanser, which often spills in your luggage.
- 75 g Net weight
- 2.6 Fluid oz
- Form: solid face cleansing stick
- Ingredients: pearl extract and coconut oil
- A thin plastic film beneath the cap
- Wet face
- Massage stick in a circular motion until it foams (you don’t have to touch your face with your fingers!)
- Rinse face
- Rinse the stick too
Elements on the Move Stick is Great for:
- Traveling–I never had a facial cleanser that I didn’t have to worry about spilling (in the case of liquid) or getting sticky (in the case of bars). You don’t need a separate Ziplock just for your soap with H2O Plus Beauty. No more being stopped by TSA!
- Removing makeup at the end of the day–See my before and after pictures. The left is me beginning my day. I had my first day of work on Wednesday as the new school year has started. The right is me many hours later before going to bed.
- People who are tired–So that’s many of us. Ever since getting sick eight years ago, I often find myself using makeup wipes to remove my makeup even if I can’t do anything else. However, makeup wipes, for all their virtues, are not soap. (Every time you go to bed without washing your face, your face ages seven days! Did you know that?) Now, with H2O Plus Beauty’s stick, I can kill two birds with one stone–remove my makeup and wash my face with soap!
- Removing impurities and dirt–After two weeks, I can say it is a pretty effective cleanser. Also, you don’t have to touch your face with your fingers. In my pictures, I am wearing mascara. The stick was able to remove my mascara without me losing any lashes.
- A Gentle Touch--H2O has a really soft touch; it doesn’t tug at your skin. It’s actually soothing.
Final Verdict: ★★★★★
Yes, I highly recommend the Elements on the Move Stick ($28.00) from H2O Plus Beauty. You can purchase it on their website here. Ulta chain stores also carry H2O Plus Beauty.
–Your Stylist, Jessica Gimeno