Check out my latest book review of the late Kevyn Aucoin’s book, Face Forward! If you only own one book about makeup, this is the one. Whether you’re a beginner or a makeup junkie (like me), Aucoin provides step by step instructions with hundreds of tips. Beautiful photography. This book makes a great present for someone you love too.
Products I used in the video:
- Kevyn’s Book, Face Forward
- Bobbi Brown Lip Brush For Women
- Makeup Forever Lip Pencil (shade: Wherever Walnut)
- Kevyn Aucoin Glass Glow Lip Gloss (shade: Crystal Clear)
- AKStore 100 Pieces Disposable Lip Gloss Wands
- PRETTY SEE Pack of 7 Ultra-Soft Makeup Foundation Sponge Air Cushion Powder Puff for Applying BB Cream, Liquid Cream, Shading Loose Powder
- Arbonne Got You Covered Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15 (shade: Bisque)*
- Arbonne Setting Pretty Translucent Powder Broad Spectrum SPF Sunscreen
- Arbonne Smoothed Over Lipstick (shade: Orchid)
*I am an Arbonne independent consultant (it’s something I don’t write about often). But the links to the three Arbonne products go to my online Arbonne store.