Book Review: Face Forward (Kevyn Aucoin)
Check out my latest book review of the late Kevyn Aucoin’s book, Face Forward! If you only own one book about makeup, this is the one. Whether you’re a beginner or a makeup junkie (like me), Aucoin provides step by step instructions with hundreds of tips. Beautiful photography. This book makes a great present for someone you love too.
Products I used in the video:
- Kevyn’s Book, Face Forward
- Bobbi Brown Lip Brush For Women
- Makeup Forever Lip Pencil (shade: Wherever Walnut)
- Kevyn Aucoin Glass Glow Lip Gloss (shade: Crystal Clear)
- AKStore 100 Pieces Disposable Lip Gloss Wands
- PRETTY SEE Pack of 7 Ultra-Soft Makeup Foundation Sponge Air Cushion Powder Puff for Applying BB Cream, Liquid Cream, Shading Loose Powder
- Arbonne Got You Covered Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15 (shade: Bisque)*
- Arbonne Setting Pretty Translucent Powder Broad Spectrum SPF Sunscreen
- Arbonne Smoothed Over Lipstick (shade: Orchid)
*I am an Arbonne independent consultant (it’s something I don’t write about often). But the links to the three Arbonne products go to my online Arbonne store.
Full Disclosure: I am an Amazon affiliate.