Last Sunday, I had a full day following an even fuller day the day before when I judged a 12-hour debate tournament. Here are before and after pictures I took Sunday–the first is in at 11 am right after church. I sprayed H2O+ Beauty’s Oasis Quench the Day Hydrating Mist after I finished putting on my makeup. The second picture is taken at 8 pm. In that time, I’d gone grocery shopping, bought a dress for my college reunion (which starts today), had lunch and dinner. In all that time, I never retouched my makeup. I’ve used great mist products before for an extra pick me up and great products for setting my makeup. But what makes H2O+ Beauty’s Oasis different from other products it that it does both of those things. Oasis is one of the products I got in my VIP Swag Bag from the Simply Stylist conference I attended at the Dana Hotel & Spa in July.
- 5.35 U.S. oz/150 mL
- Net weight 152 g
- Form: liquid
- Aerosol delivery system
- Mist features: Thermal Water, Aloe Vera, Sea Grass, and Water Lily extracts
How To Use It:
- Spritz throughout the day for extra moisture or to rehydrate
- To set makeup, spritz face with Oasis after putting on makeup, before leaving the house
- Hold bottle 8 to 12 inches from the face and close eyes before misting
Oasis Quench the Day Hydrating Mist is Great For:
- Rehydrating or giving yourself some extra moisture–If you need a little energy or a burst of cool mist during a long day, Oasis is great for rehydrating.
- Setting makeup–I put this on after I’ve put on all of my makeup (sans mascara). If I’m wearing mascara that day, I put it on after I’ve spritzed myself with Oasis. Oasis makes makeup last longer, which is great if you hate retouching your makeup.
Final Verdict: ★★★★★
Yes, I highly recommend Oasis Quench the Day Hydrating Mist ($18.00) from H2O+ Beauty. You can purchase it on the company’s website here.
–Your Stylist, Jessica Gimeno