I wanted to do a quick blog post about a blue bandage dress I wore to a fashion party hosted by my friends at Designer Share back in May at the wineHouse in Chicago. (I don’t drink but I love fashion.) People at the party asked me where I got the dress. House of CB London designed the dress and you can get it here. I am wearing a size small. The dress comes in sizes: XS, S, M, and L. I have never actually worn a bandage dress before. I love this dress because it sucks everything in. Bonus: If you’re feeling cold now that it’s fall, you can put a blazer on top just as I did at the Shriver 60th Anniversary Gala last month.
The dress’s full name is the Izira Dark Blue Denim Effect Bandage Dress. Compared to other brands that are known for bandage dresses, CB London’s dress is more affordable. It retails at $179 USD.
What I like most about the dress:
- Bandage fabric hugs your curves
- Dark blue color is very flattering–for several reasons that many women will understand, I was bloated at last month’s gala and I’m so thankful for the cut, color, and fabric which did a great job of making me feel comfortable. Even knowing I was bloated, I was not going to pass up good food on a festive night!
- Clever paneling creates and hourglass effect
- Scoop back is pretty
- Dress Length: Approx 86cm
- Materials: Bandage (90% Rayon, 9% Nylon, 1% Elastane)
- Stretch Type: Very Stretchy
- Gentle Dry Clean Only
I have never worn anything from House of CB London but I seeing their other styles. This is my favorite formal dress right now! I recommend for it galas, fashion events, and big parties (going anywhere for New Year’s Eve?).
Do you have a favorite dress?
–Your Stylist, Jessica Gimeno