I wanted to share a bit of my artwork with you since art helps me manage my mental health. Below are a few pictures of paintings I have done throughout the years. I also did a video where I talk about where I get my inspiration, what materials I use, and I go through how I made my most recent painting (9 X 12″ Watercolor I call “Anticipation”) step-by-step.
II show a lot of my paintings in my video. I also explain the meaning of some of the paintings to me. “Anticipation” is a painting of the Northern Lights, my favorite subject to paint. You can go through the gallery below to see the different stages of the painting.
I discuss how I made “Anticipation” in my video showing the rough draft and the mistakes I made along the way.
Where to Buy Materials in My Video (click on hyperlinks below)
- Strathmore Watercolor Pad (12 sheets; 5.5″ X 8.5″)
- Arches Watercolor Block, Cold Press (9″ x 12,” 20 count)
- Winsor & Newton Cotman set of 4 paintbrushes
- Chinese calligraphy brushes (set of 3)
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colour Paint Sketchers’ Pocket Box, Half Pans (12 colors and 1 paintbrush)
- Colgate Premier Classic Medium Toothbrush (for painting stars and brushing your teeth)
Other Paintings of Mine
Full disclosure: I am an Amazon associate.